The elections are behind us and we figured we needed to lighten things up a bit and not delve too deeply into anything. So over lunch at Rocco’s Pizza we decided to talk about where the locals go. No, don’t worry. It’s not one of those pay to play top lists of advertisers–we have none! We kind of ramble on (apologies in advance–we’re kinda stunned by the election too), but talk about the hidden gems in our area.
Hey, have you listened to any of our previous episodes? You really should. They could change your life. Granted, your life would have to be pretty bad. But still, we have some gems you will want to check out!
- Like the one with Gavin Buckley…the man who could be our next Mayor of Annapolis
- Like the one with William Keyes, a 95-year old WWII Veteran who spoke with us on Veterans Day.
Or maybe go back and see how we did with our election predictions and prognostications.
Oh hell…just go back and listen to the ones you have not heard! And PLEASE be sure to tell your friends about us!
Here are links to some of the stuff we discussed. Got more…send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
So, what did you think?
Is there another topic or question you want us to tackle? Maybe you want to yell at us? Or just say hello? Shoot us an email at email@example.com or hit us up on Twitter at @MDCrabsPodcast. We have no lives, so hearing from listeners really makes our day.
And—BREAKING NEWS— we are now on Google Play. So all you Android users can find us there—same deal…subscribe and give us a rating!
If you want to find us, click on the links below:
- Facebook Page – The Maryland Crabs (Page)
- Facebook Group – The Maryland Crabs (Group)
- Twitter – @MDCrabsPodcast
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – www.themarylandcrabs.com