It’s been an exciting 18 weeks for The Maryland Crabs. In September we launched after years of hemming and hawing. And in that time, we opined, formed our conspiracy theories, chatted with police chiefs, legislators, and even the Governor.
We solved nothing. But hopefully, it made you think!
Next year, there is a LOT more on tap as we continue to grow and expand across Maryland. In the next few weeks, we will be speaking with Anne Arundel County State’s Attorney Wes Adams about our heroin epidemic and more. And, we have some surprise guests in store along with a significant expansion later in the year!
In this episode, we discuss and rehash all that. Where we succeeded, where we failed; and why John blew off the first live podcast at the Ebb Tide.
But we need your help! Please let us know what is important to you. Give us an email with your thoughts…tweet at us…Facebook us….if you see us driving on the road, swerve into us and we can talk while the police shut down the road.
And most importantly, THANK YOU! We have seen our listener base grow incredibly over these few short weeks and now are reaching over 1000 people per episode the three weeks following release. We appreciate it and certainly encourage you to share the podcast with your friends and to subscribe on iTunes or Google Play and give us a rating!
Make SURE you go to iTunes or Google Play to subscribe to The Maryland Crabs Podcast to have content automatically delivered to your phone or device. That way you won’t miss a single episode!
Have you listened to all of our previous episodes? You really should. They could change your life. Granted, your life would have to be pretty bad. But still, we have some gems you will want to check out! Most recently….
- Governor Larry Hogan invited us into his private office for Jaegerbombs and wings while we watched the Ravens. OK, so maybe it was more of a conversation with the State Police watching over us making sure we did not swipe the guitar off his office wall…but we did have a great conversation.
- Speaker of the House of Delegates, Michael E. Busch sat down and discussed the upcoming session, legislating in a Trump presidency and what it means for Maryland, and his recent criticism of Delegate Herb McMillan.
- Annapolis Police Chief Michael Pristoop lets us know what he is doing to combat the apparent crime wave in Annapolis. No one is more upset than he is!
Oh hell…just go back and listen to the ones you have not heard! And PLEASE be sure to tell your friends about us!
And coming up next week….we will figure it out between now and then so stay tuned and have a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!
Here are links to some of the stuff we discussed. Got more…send us an email at email@example.com
Is there another topic or question you want us to tackle? Maybe you want to yell at us? Or just say hello? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or hit us up on Twitter at @MDCrabsPodcast. We have no lives, so hearing from listeners really makes our day.
And—BREAKING NEWS— we were informed we were approved and available on I HEART RADIO! But we have not been able to find it :(. But we do have a help ticket submitted. Maybe you will have better luck!
If you want to find us, click on the links below:
- Facebook Page – The Maryland Crabs (Page)
- Facebook Group – The Maryland Crabs (Group)
- Twitter – @MDCrabsPodcast
- Email – email@example.com
- Website – www.themarylandcrabs.com