This week, The Maryland Crabs visit the courthouse to speak with State’s Attorney (for Anne Arundel County), Wes Adams. We remain un-indicted.
In this episode, we delve into the heroin problem that is impacting the state and what is being done to combat it. We talk a bit about the judicial system and how Anne Arundel is getting tougher on crime. Find out about Adams’ personal “YESS!” moment and the one that got away.
For a fantastic insight into crime, heroin, and justice in Maryland, this is a not-to-miss episode of The Maryland Crabs.
Thank you to everyone who wrote with suggestions for upcoming episodes. We are on it. Coming up in the next few weeks will be the founders of The Annapolis Film Festival, Mayor Pantelides–both the candidate and the Mayor, Brooklyn Park’s very own Britney Girl Dale, and a surprise candidate for Mayor of Annapolis that will shake the race to its core. You will hear it here first!
Big geeky news…. we are now on iHeartRADIO! So if you listen to iHeartRADIO, you can listen, rate, share, subscribe, favorite right there. Their app and website search is a bit wonky at the moment but they promised us they’d fix it soon. But here’s the direct link!
But if you are just joining us…. make sure you check out some (or all) of our previous episodes? You really should. They could change your life. Granted, your life would have to be pretty bad. But still, we have some gems you will want to check out! Most recently….
- Last week, we spoke with Marc Rodriguez. You may not know who he is right now, but you will. A sharp guy who has been working with Alderman Littmann and is poised to make a run for office in the upcoming Annapolis elections.
- We recap 2016. Our last episode of 2016 was a lot of fun and lacking any direction whatsoever. We talked about how we decided to do The Maryland Crabs, where we want to go in 2017 and beyond, some of our past guests, and how good the lunch really was at Sammy’s Italian Pizza Kitchen in Eastport!
- Governor Larry Hogan invited us into his private office for Jaegerbombs and wings while we watched the Ravens. OK, so maybe it was more of a conversation with the State Police watching over us making sure we did not swipe the guitar off his office wall…but we did have a great conversation.
Oh hell…just go back and listen to the ones you have not heard! And PLEASE be sure to tell your friends about us!
Tim restrained himself this week—nothing was stolen from the Courthouse! However, he did pick up a few drinking tips for must-visit pubs the next time he is in Ireland! Who knew the Courthouse was such a wealth of information!
Wanna touch base? Got a suggestion? Criticism? Want to be a guest? Have an idea for a guest? …send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also hit us up on Twitter at @MDCrabsPodcast. We have no lives, so hearing from listeners really makes our day.
PLEASE Click to rate us and leave a comment on Google Play or iTunes! That would go a long way to getting our podcast out there! While you are there—why not subscribe and have it delivered right to your device?
If you want to find us, click on the links below:
- Facebook Page – The Maryland Crabs (Page)
- Facebook Group – The Maryland Crabs (Group)
- Twitter – @MDCrabsPodcast
- Email – email@example.com
- Website – www.themarylandcrabs.com