This is a special edition of The Maryland Crabs. Yesterday, Annapolis Mayor Michael Pantelides fired long-time Chief of Police, Michael Pristoop.
In his first interview, Mayor Pantelides sits down with the Crabs to talk about that elephant in the room–the firing of long-time Police Chief Michael Pristoop.
We talk about the need for the firing and the Mayor’s vision for a replacement–who he thinks will be in place in the next 75 days! We re-visit his term in office and discuss his successes and a failures and how he sees the next 9 months of his first term playing out. 110 Compromise…Crystal Spring…HACA…crime, and much more.
This is a candid, special edition, conversation you will not want to miss!
Thank you to everyone who wrote with suggestions for upcoming episodes. We are on it. Next week, we sit down with Mary Ewenson from the Eastport Yacht Club Foundation, Spin Sheet and Prop Talk magazines and discuss working on the bay!
Coming up– Travis Pastrana, Kevin Plank, Candidate Mike Pantelides and….wouldn’t you like to know??
We are now on iHeartRADIO! So if you listen to iHeartRADIO, you can listen, rate, share, subscribe, favorite right there. Here’s the direct link!
But if you are just joining us…. make sure you check out some (or all) of our previous episodes? You really should. They could change your life. Granted, your life would have to be pretty bad. But still, we have some gems you will want to check out! Most recently….
- The Annapolis Film Festival was our guest last week. Give it a listen and see how this huge event morphed from an idea into a multi-day event drawing thousands to our little sleepy town by the Bay.
- State Senator John Astle has been a fixture in Annapolis for decades. Now he wants to be Mayor of the City on the Bay. In his first public interview, Astle pulls no punches where he feels mayor Pantelides is falling down, and how he will make a difference.
- She dances along Ritchie Highway and has a fascination with Madonna, Ke$ha, Brittney Spears, and Paula Abdul. Dale Crites, AKA Brittney Girl Dale, Madonna Girl Dale, Paula Girl Dale, and Ke$ha Girl Dale spills it all. From the sexual abuse suffered as young boy to the suicide of a close friend to his close relationship with the police and how he deals with people that are just plain intolerant.
Oh hell…just go back and listen to the ones you haven’t heard! And PLEASE be sure to tell your friends about us!
Wanna touch base? Got a suggestion? Criticism? Want to be a guest? Have an idea for a guest? …send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also hit us up on Twitter at @MDCrabsPodcast. We have no lives, so hearing from listeners really makes our day.
PLEASE Click to rate us and leave a comment on Google Play or iTunes! That would go a long way to getting our podcast out there! While you are there—why not subscribe and have it delivered right to your device?
If you want to find us, click on the links below:
- Facebook Page – The Maryland Crabs (Page)
- Facebook Group – The Maryland Crabs (Group)
- Twitter – @MDCrabsPodcast
- Email – email@example.com
- Website – www.themarylandcrabs.com