Gavin Buckley; His Vision for Annapolis in 2018 and Beyond (E-28)
Back in November, we spoke with Gavin Buckley as he was preparing to run for Mayor of Annapolis. This time, we sit down and discuss specifics for his vision for Annapolis moving into 2018 and beyond.
He feels that the City may have let down it’s residents a bit and we accidentally stumble on a fantastic idea and completely take the wind out of his sails! (Sorry Gavin, it really was only a joke on our end!)
Keep up with the campaign at Gavin’s Facebook Page, Gavin Buckley for Mayor!
Keep an ear on The Maryland Crabs this election season in Annapolis. We plan to have all the candidates on at least once, and we will be hosting a live debate with questions from you!
Thank you to everyone who wrote with suggestions for upcoming episodes. We are on it.
Coming up — Prince George’s County Executive Rushern Baker III and how he’s turned around a county and may have his sights set on Maryland’s top office. Travis Pastrana will be here, we will be bringing Harriet Tubman to you, an in-depth about parking and biking in Maryland, Mayor Michael Pantelides will lay out his vision for the next four years if he wins, and…. well that would spoil it…just subscribe and be surprised!
If you are just joining us…. make sure you check out some (or all) of our previous episodes? You really should. They could change your life. Granted, your life would have to be pretty bad. But still, we have some gems you will want to check out! Most recently….
- Chase Cook. He’s the eyes and ears of The Capital for the City of Annapolis and he sat down and talked about the firing of the Annapolis Police Chief, the issue with public housing, undocumented residents, and the Mayor’s chance to win re-election!
- Working the Chesapeake Bay. We sat with Mary Ewenson who is the publisher of Prop Talk and Spin Sheet and sits on the Board of the Eastport Yacht Club Foundation to talk about working on the Bay. What jobs are there now and in the future. Also the Marine and Maritime Trades Career Fair that is happening on February 25th.
- Annapolis Mayor Mike Pantelides talks about firing long-time chief of police Mike Pristoop, some of his accomplishments in his first three years and what he might hope to accomplish in a second terms if the voters will have him again!
- Chesapeake Bay Trust. We crabbed with the Trust to see what they are up to and to talk about how you can help them without even realizing you are helping them!
- The Annapolis Film Festival was our guest last week. Give it a listen and see how this huge event morphed from an idea into a multi-day event drawing thousands to our little sleepy town by the Bay.
Oh hell…just go back and listen to the ones you haven’t heard! And PLEASE be sure to tell your friends about us!
Wanna touch base? Got a suggestion? Criticism? Want to be a guest? Have an idea for a guest? …send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also hit us up on Twitter at @MDCrabsPodcast. We have no lives, so hearing from listeners really makes our day.
PLEASE Click to rate us and leave a comment on Google Play or iTunes! That would go a long way to getting our podcast out there! While you are there—why not subscribe and have it delivered right to your device?
If you want to find us, click on the links below:
- Facebook Page – The Maryland Crabs (Page)
- Facebook Group – The Maryland Crabs (Group)
- Twitter – @MDCrabsPodcast
- Email – email@example.com
- Website – www.themarylandcrabs.com