This week, Jimmy DeButts, the Associate Editor of The Capital Gazette sits down with us to talk about the incredibly prescient editorial he penned the weekend before the Annapolis City Council once again proved that they have no idea what to do with the Market House. Frustrated with the process…listen along as we bitch!
LINKS WE DISCUSSED:
- Jimmy DeButt’s OUTSTANDING Editorial
- Chase Cook’s coverage of what went down (or didn’t) at the City Council Meeting
- Brian Gill’s old blog, Annapolis Politics and the political history of the Market House (for context, this was written EXACTLY a decade ago)
Coming up…. former County Executive John R. Leopold, the Chairman of the Cal Ripken Sr. Foundation, County Executive Steve Schuh, and crabcakes with the Aldermanic candidates for the City of Annapolis
Hey, before you zone out—do us a favor. Head over to Apple Podcasts (formerly iTunes), Google Play or wherever you listen to us and leave us a rating and if you have time a comment. Not only does it elevate (or shatter) our egos, it really helps with getting the word out about this podcast. Thanks!
If you are just joining us…. make sure you check out some (or all) of our previous episodes? You really should. They could change your life. Granted, your life would have to be pretty bad. But still, we have some gems you will want to check out!
Better yet, go to wherever you find your podcasts like iTunes or Google Play or iHeartRADIO or Stitcher or tunein or even your Amazon Echo and subscribe and rate! You’ll get new episoides automatically delivered to your device every time there is a new one!
If you want to find us, click on the links below:
- Facebook Page – The Maryland Crabs (Page)
- Facebook Group – The Maryland Crabs (Group)
- Twitter – @MDCrabsPodcast
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – www.themarylandcrabs.com