Today we sat down with Steuart Pittman who is running for County Executive for Anne Arundel County. He was candid about why he feels he is the best choice for Anne Arundel and how he will accomplish it as the County Executive.
Pittman is a farmer and a businessman whose family has lived in Anne Arundel County for 8 generations.
- Pittman For People | Website
- Steuart Pittman for County Executive | Facebook
- Steuart Pittman for County Executive | Twitter
- Steuart Pittman for County Executive | YouTube
- Steuart Pittman for County Executive | Instagram
- Steuart Pittman for County Executive | Flickr
NOTE: Check out the Eye On Annapolis Daily News Brief! Ten minutes every day at 7am will bring you up to speed on all the LOCAL issues, sports, weather, events and opinions in Annapolis and Anne Arundel County. Here’s your link… http://bit.ly/EOA-DNB
The Maryland Crabs Podcast is usually recorded at The Commons overlooking beautiful West Street in Annapolis. The Commons is the City’s first co-working space and it is an incredibly cool one…purely because we are there! Not really, but do check it out!
Hey, before you zone out—do us a favor. Head over to Apple Podcasts (formerly iTunes), Google Play or wherever you listen to us and leave us a rating and if you have time a comment. Not only does it elevate (or shatter) our egos, it really helps with getting the word out about this podcast. Thanks!
If you are just joining us…. every week, our full episodes drop at noon on Thursdays. We have smaller Crabcake episodes that will drop whenever we damn well please! Make sure you check out some (or all) of our previous episodes? You really should. They could change your life. Granted, your life would have to be pretty bad. But still, we have some gems you will want to check out!
If you want to find us, click on the links below:
- Facebook Page – The Maryland Crabs (Page)
- Facebook Group – The Maryland Crabs (Group)
- Twitter – @MDCrabsPodcast
- Email – email@example.com
- Website – www.themarylandcrabs.com
Find John on Twitter at @eyeonannapolis
Tim quit Twitter, and it’s killing him.