CRABCAKE: What to Expect from Stephen Kellogg at Rams Head On Stage?
This is a Crabcake from The Maryland Crabs! What is a Crabcake? Well, it’s a very short snippet of something you need to know. It might be 5 minutes long..or it might be 20. In any event, enjoy your Maryland Crabcake!
There is nothing this guy can’t do. SuperDad. SuperHusband. SuperAmerican and an all-star performer. Stephen Kellogg will return to the Rams Head On Stage on December 28th to support his latest album, Objects in the Mirror.
He called us on his birthday and we chatted about the album, the show, a lot about his family and how he feels the need to support the military, a cure for children’s cancer and human trafficking. After a Ted talk, a book, and an Amazon movie made about him, I don’t know how he keeps grounded…but somehow he does! Check it out and go see Stephen Kellogg on the 28th of December!
- Stephen Kellogg | Website
- Stephen Kellogg | Merch
- Stephen Kellog | Facebook
- Stephen Kellogg | Twitter
- Stephen Kellogg | Spotify
- Stephen Kellogg | YouTube
- Stephen Kellogg | Instagram
- Rams Head On Stage | Stephen Kellog Tickets
Want to touch base? Got a suggestion? Criticism? Want to be a guest? Have an idea for a guest? …send us an email at email@example.com
You can also hit us up on Twitter at @MDCrabsPodcast. We have no lives, so hearing from listeners really makes our day.
If you want to find us, click on the links below:
- Facebook Page – The Maryland Crabs (Page)
- Facebook Group – The Maryland Crabs (Group)
- Twitter – @MDCrabsPodcast
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – www.themarylandcrabs.com
Personally, on Twitter, find John at @eyeonannapolis