Discovering a good recipe for a festival is tough. How many festivals are one and done? How many lose their mojo after a year or two? Well, Kegs & Corks Craft Beer and Maryland Wine Festival seems to have found the answer as they are preparing to bring the 8th Annual Kegs and Corks Festival to the Anne Arundel County Fairgrounds on August 17, 2019.
This week, we sit down with Ashlee and Sharon to see how they do it. The answer is simple–keep it fresh. And fresh this year is The Amish Outlaws! They will be headlining and we speak with Ezekiel at the 23:30 mark.
So, if you are a beer or wine or music fan–this is the festival for you. Listen up as we talk music, vendors, and of course the beer and wine that will be coming on August 17th!
- Tickets: http://bit.ly/KegsCorks2019And check out the “Eye On Annapolis Daily News Brief”! Ten minutes every day at 7am will bring you up to speed on all the LOCAL issues, sports, weather, events and opinions in Annapolis and Anne Arundel County. Here’s your link… http://bit.ly/EOA-DNB
WHERE TO FIND US
You can find us on pretty much any podcatcher or place where you listen to your podcasts. But here are the biggies:
- Apple Podcasts (formerly iTunes)
- Google Play
- Stitcher Radio
- or you can catch all the old episodes right on our site at The Maryland Crabs!
And while there, please take a moment to give us a 5-Star Rating and some constructive criticism. It really helps getting the word out about the podcast!
Wanna touch base? Got a suggestion? Criticism? Want to be a guest? Have an idea for a guest? Be a co-host? …send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also hit us up on Twitter at @MDCrabsPodcast. We have no lives, so hearing from listeners really makes our day.
If you want to find us, click on the links below:
- Facebook Page – The Maryland Crabs (Page)
- Facebook Group – The Maryland Crabs (Group)
- Twitter – @MDCrabsPodcast
- Email – email@example.com
- Website – www.themarylandcrabs.com
Find John on Twitter at @eyeonannapolis
Tim quit Twitter. And it’s killing him.